Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hi Card

Hello!

Happy Thursday to you all!
I LOVE seeing that snow melt!  It feels so much like Spring!  Sure wish it were!

I actually had time to work on a few projects today.  Yay!  So excited to create!

My first project is a card which was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Giorgia's Challenge (giorgiajan), which is to use a Winter Wonderland theme and Sequins.

Here's my "Hi" card:
Ribbon was twisted and curled below the snowman to act as "snow" and then I added some Stickles on the ribbon for some sparkle.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, White Cardstock
Circle Punch
Snowman Die Cut
Ribbon
Sequins
Sentiment: Paper Co.
Red Ink
Ice Stickles

Here's a closer look at the "snow-like" ribbon with Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment