Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Where I'm From

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was supposed to be submitted for a Song/Lyric Challenge... and, well, that "fell through" (sigh) but I still wanted to share it here.

It's titled, "Christmas Where I'm From."
Our Christmas tree in 2010.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Swirly Bling & Glitter Gems: Home Made
Flowers 
Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Clear Sticker
Marker
Sketch: Page Maps

Ribbon was added along the left of the photo and three glitter gems added on it.

Lots of bling was used.  The page title is a clear sticker and I hand wrote "Where I'm From" below it.
Gold gems were used for the flower centers.

Here's a look at more bling! 

The green cardstock was embossed.  All the blocking looked so plain even though some of them were pp.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment