Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Be Mine Card

Hello,

I'm trying to "gear up" for Valentine's Day... by making some cards.  Since a lot of challenges are regarding "love" I need to get motivated now.  :)

This card was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Thursday Scraplift Challenges (1/16).

The challenge is to scraplift this sweet card by Julie Davison.


Here's what I created:
First, I have to say that when I stamped the sentiment on the ribbon... it was perfectly clear... and stayed that way until the next day!!  I noticed that it the inked letters had "spread" when I got ready to take the photo!  Ho hum!  Such a bummer...  but I decided to submit it anyhow!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Foam Heart
Ribbon
Sentiment: Cloud 9
Pink Ink

Thanks for stopping by!  

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment