Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Typical

Hello!

Here's a fun layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for the February Sketch Challenge (sketchfeb).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:


And my layout titled, "Typical."
Dylan and I on Christmas Day.  So typical for him to make faces as I snap away!!  Eventually I do get one without his "faces" but these silly photos are so fun!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Various Stickers
Ribbon
Squares cut from pp

Lots of stickers layered here.  The square with an arrow was cut from pp.

I added a couple more stickers under the sub title which says, "Cutie Pie."

A small strip of ribbon was tucked under the page title and a bracket was placed beside the photo.

A closer look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment