Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Family Memories 2014

Hi everyone!
It's a beautiful sunny day out... and it's Saturday!  :)

Well, I decided to give Project Life a go at Turtle Soup.  I found an album in my stash.. and completed my cover page appropriately titled, "Family Memories 2014."  You can see the first challenge here.

When I first began scrapbooking I couldn't get enough of 2-page layouts... that's all I ever did!  Now... I find them very hard to complete... and I think it's mostly because I don't always have as many photos as the sketches require.  While I always take lots of photos... they're not always "right" for my pages.  So, I am going to "make" the photos fit the sketches as best as I can... and complete my album for 2014!

You can see the first 2-page sketch for 2014 at Turtle Soup here.  Would love to have you play along with us!  Just imagine an awesome completed album that you will have at the end of the year!!  Come on... let's do this together!!

Here's my Cover Page:
Pretty simple page... but it's the beginning of a fabulous album!

Gotta have lots of bling!

I added this cute rose brad in the center of the flower.

The center of this flower is a chipboard button with twine knotted through it.

Just stickers and fussy cut letters that were also distressed.

I hope you will take this journey with me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Turtle Soup Design Team



No comments:

Post a Comment