Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Max & I

Hello,

Another layout to share with you.  I completed this layout some time ago and I'm just getting around to adding it here.

This layout was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Monday Sketch (Feb 10).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the sketch:
Image

Here's my layout titled, "Max & I."
Max and I on a beautiful summer day.  He's such a little cutie!!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Corner Rounder
Flowers
Sequin Flowers
Swirly Bling & Gems: Home Made
Glitter Letters: Dear Lizzy
SU Border Punch
 
A punched border was tucked under the photo.  The cluster of flowers have home made gems in the centers with swirly bling.  Three flower sequins were added on the paper strip below the flowers.

I love these foam glitter letters!  They're so cool!!

Three sequins were also added in the upper right of my page.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment