Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Tat

Hi there,

One more layout for today.  I'm trying to catch up on layouts that I previously completed.

This was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Design Team Reveal (Feb 3).  

The sketch:
Image

I decided on a July 4th theme for my photos.  Here's my page titled, "The Tat."
It took me a long time to adjust to my boy getting his arm tattooed.  While he was home on leave this past summer... I finally decided to take photos of it.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Clear Letter Stickers
3D Swirls Embellies: K&Co.
Bling Arrow: Home Made
Circle Punch

A 3D star was added on the bling arrow.

These 3D stars are so pretty!  I punched a couple of circles, cutting them in half and tucking them behind the red pp.

The swirly border is self-adhesive... which was so easier to adhere!  Clear stickers were used for my title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment