Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Love You

Hi there!

Guess what?  Sketches 4 All is having a "Love is in the Air" event!  


I hope you will stop by and check it out!  Just click on the "Forum" bar at the top of the page and scroll down to "Special Events" to see all 8 challenges!  You can see ALL the challenges here.

If you enter at least 3 of the challenges you will be eligible for this yummy prize:

You have until Feb 13th to add your projects in the Gallery at S4A.
Who doesn't want more paper?  Come on... let's have some fun!  :)

My Challenge #2 is a card challenge.  Simply use a Valentine theme and add hearts.  Easy peasy!!

Here's my example card which I hope will inspire you to play along:
As you can see, hearts are on the pp and I also added a glittery foam heart too.  The background pp was embossed and I added the banner stamp (which also has hearts on it) and the sentiment.  I added a stick pin on the heart with a small bow.  Small strips of ribbon is below the sentiment and three glitter gems are in the lower left of my card.

Here's the direct link to my challenge.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Foam Glitter Heart
Stick Pin
Ribbon
Stamp Banner
Sentiment: Cloud 9
Red Ink
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC72)

A closer look.

I hope you stop by S4A and check out all the challenges!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team




2 comments: