Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, February 21, 2014

Make A Wish

Hi there!
It's so nice to get back into the swing of things... well... most things... but most of all scrapping!!
I've been a busy little beaver working on cards and I have a few to share with you today.

I should be working on "other" thank you cards... but I still have time to do those.  :)

And... I have a NEW camera!  OMG I love it!!  My son saw me drooling over his... so he bought me one too!  It's a Canon... with an awesome zoom lens!  Ohhhhhh.... I'm gonna have fun with this!!

Ok... now the cards...
My first card was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Using Up Stash Challenge (UUS1).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to use at least 2-3 different ribbons at least 10cm in length.

This is my birthday card:
Three different ribbons were used on the cardstock behind the sentiment.

The sentiment was cut from pp and the edges distressed.  I couldn't resist adding some bling under the flowers!

Supplies used:
Paper: White Cardstock, Other
Ribbon
Distressing
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Gems
Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Soul Scrappers Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment