Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Basketball

Hi there!

It's a beautiful sunny day... a little cold out... but still nice and bright!!  Love it!  
There's nothing like sitting on the couch with my laptop, the music playing and the sun shining in!

I have a layout to share with you today that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Project 12 January Sketch.  
I don't create very many 2-page layouts... and this year long challenge encourages me to do just that!  I can't wait to see my album completed at the end of the year!   

The January Sketch:
Image

And here's my layout titled, "Basketball."
I'm not crazy about basketball... but I went... just to see our grandson playing!  Not to brag or anything... but he's such an awesome player!  It's was so fun to watch him dribble and pass!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Ribbon
Sizzix Hand Die
Stickers
Gold Metallic Paint
Walnut Ink Mist

I used a large paintbrush to create the background.  Then I misted it.

In the lower corner over the ribbons and pp banner, I added this cute little hand!  I misted it with walnut ink and used a paper towel to brush it over the hand.



I used a cluster or stickers here.

In the upper right corner I added the same embellies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you will stop by Turtle Soup and check out not only this Project 12 year long challenge... but all the other fun challenges too!  There's a different challenge each day of the week... and we also have a fun mini crop around mid month.

Turtle Soup Design Team


1 comment:

  1. What a fun basketball layout. Great job with the sketch. Hope you will stop by and share your Crafty Creation!!

    ReplyDelete