Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Selfie Layout

Hi there,

Brrrrrr!  It's super cold out there today!  Didn't realize HOW cold until I let the dogs out... several times today!  Max loves it outside... unlike Zoe... who has to come right back in!!  Max is keeping Zoe active too!  And that's so good for her.

I've been working on some layouts.  I had four that I really wanted to work on and I'm happy to say that I got all four of them done!!  Yay!

My first layout was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Stacy's February Stash Challenge... which is to create a layout using a "selfie" photo.

Here's my layout:
This "selfie" photo was taken on one of my walks in the fields this past fall.

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Ribbon
Darice Embossing Folder
Bling & Glitter Gems: Home Made
Flowers/Leaves
Fabric Flowers: Home Made
Rick Rack
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2008)

I layered the flowers and added a glitter gem in the center.  LOTS and lots of bling on my page!  And the pink cardstock looked so plain so I embossed it along the bottom.

Several ribbons and rick rack are layered on the left of the photo... and two small flowers were placed near the bottom.

Another look at the flowers and bling.

The bottom portion of the pink cardstock was embossed.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team



No comments:

Post a Comment