Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Love You

Hello!

I certainly don't really care for creating my DT projects at the very LAST minute!  Phew!  That's what I did today!  As always, LIFE got in my way... (sigh)

Anyhow, this layout was created for (Libby's Challenges)... my challenge at Sketches 4 All.  You can see the challenge here.

This month we're going to scraplift this beautiful layout by one of our DT members at S4A, Giorgia.  She graciously gave me permission to use her layout for my challenge.

Here's her layout titled, "Adventure."
Adventure
This is such a sweet layout... and perfect for this month!

What's this month?  
It's the month for Valentines, love, roses, hearts and the colors pink, red, and white, of course!

So, if you haven't guessed already... my challenge is to:

1.  Scraplift the above layout, and...
2.  Use a Valentine theme.

That's it!  I will also be offering a prize to one random winner.  So hop on over to Sketches 4 All and check it out!

Here's the layout I created titled, "I Love You."
Hubby and I last year on Valentine's Day!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Satin Cording
Doily
Chipboard Hearts
Heart Bling: Home Made
Flowers
Tickets & Hearts: K&Co.
Cheesecloth
Color Mist
Hearts Stencil
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Ribbon
Foam Glitter Heart

I lightly misted the background using this hearts stencil... which I love!!
The bling heart is something I made... and embellies were added on it.

Two chipboard hearts are in the lower right of the photo.  They have a glittery shine on them.

Cheesecloth was misted and tucked under the photo.  The pink cording circle was created by simply placing a circle template on my page and adhering the cording around it.  Wa la!  :)

The tickets have a glittery shine on them also.... and are so cool!  I tucked a ribbon under the ticket and finished off this cluster with flowers.

Here's a closer look at the hearts.  I adhered a smaller paper heart on the foam heart.

And a couple more close up shots of the embellies.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you will stop by Sketches 4 All and check out not only my challenge... but all the fun challenges that will soon be posted!

Sketches 4 All Design Team



No comments:

Post a Comment