Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beauty

Hi there,

Here's my final layout for today.
This was submitted at Soul Scrappers for the Random Word Challenge (RW2).  You can see the challenge here.

I used the word "Beauty" for my layout:
Lynn and Zoe on Christmas Day... both sporting fluffy Santa hats!  :)

Even though it's a Christmas photo... I used Valentine pp for a "love" theme and the word I chose from the list provided is "Beauty."

Supplies used:
Paper: Crate Paper
Border Punches
Chipboard Flourishes: K&Co.
Page Title: Studio g
Ribbon
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Glass Beads
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2008)

Glass beads were scattered on each side of the photo... on the background paper.

Chipboard was tucked under the flower.

The chipboard page title was added in the lower portion of my page.

Ribbon was added along the punched border.  Under the flower is a chipboard flourish circle.

A look at the left side of my page.  Even though the glass beads were tricky to add onto my page... I love them!!

A closer look.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team


1 comment: