Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello,

Yes... I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you!  I know... it's late... but since I didn't get to participate in many of the challenges for February, I decided to make one!  On the bright side... I'll have it for next year!  :)

This card was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Sunday Card Challenge (2/9).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my card: 
I have always loved Valentine's Day.  It will be "different" for me now... but I still love hearts and Valentine's pp!

The doily was lightly brushed with a pink ink.  Cheesecloth was added behind the hearts and tiny pearl beads were scattered randomly along the left of my card.  The smaller heart was adhered with pop dots.

Supplies used:
Paper: BoBunny, White Cardstock
Large Heart Die Cut: Martha Stewart
Pop Dots
Doily
Ink
Pearls
Stick Pins
Ribbon
Cheesecloth
Pearl Beads
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC434)

And a couple close ups...
Not too good, I might add... but I'm still having fun with my new camera!!  :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Turtle Soup Design Team


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Libby...of course, I am so very fond of pink! Such a lovely mix of patterns and pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete