Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Linked Together

Hey there!

Here's a fun photo of my sister and I.  Yes, you will be seeing lots of these similar photos.  We had a LOT taken... and I'm gonna scrap as many as I can!  It was just too fun!  :)

I submitted this layout at Home and Scrapped on their Facebook site.  
I have always loved Heather Waldron's sketches and couldn't wait to create with this sketch!
Very fun sketch to work with!  This was taken while visiting my sister through the Holidays.  We are sporting our fave football teams with these t-shirts... Green Bay Packers and New England Patriots.

Paper: Colorbok, Other, Border Punches, Sizzix Leaf Die, Flowers: Kaisercraft & Prima, Gesso, Stencils, Misting, Ribbon, Staples, Sticker, Bling.


Here's Heather Waldron's lovely March Sketch:



Using stencils I created the hexagons with Gesso.  After that dried, I used another stencil and misted the triangles.

A closer look at these beautiful flowers!

Thought this title was very appropriate as our arms are "linked together."  :)

The stitched lines were added with a marker and the edges distressed.  Two small tags were tucked behind the photo with ribbon stapled on each end.

To create the negative hexagons.... I just flipped my stencil over and pressed it lightly onto the cardstock.  Pearl bling was tucked under the flowers.




Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment