Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Project 12 February, 2015

Hello again!

Here's my 2-page layout for the Turtle Soup Project 12 for February, 2015.
You can view all the info here.

These are not really "Feb" photos... but I had so many fun photos from my visit with Andrew, that I had to use them for this super cool sketch for Feb.  :)

Paper: Paper Studio, DCWV, Perfect Pearls Mist, Wood Arrows/Hearts, Glitter Letters, Embossing Folders, Triangle Punch, Hand drawn heart and black arrows.

The left side...

The right side...

Here's the sketch:
Image


The long arrow was embossed.

I decided on wooden elements for the upper corners.

I added a little texture by embossing these arrows too.

All the triangles behind the photos were also embossed.

Hard to tell... but I misted the large heart and corners of the pages.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment