Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Warriors

Hey there everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend!

I have another challenge to post.  But this one is super special... since I am a Design Team Member at Soul Scrappers!!  So excited to again be a part of this fabulous team!

So... my challenge runs from Mar 9 to Mar 30, and I will be hosting the Sketch Challenge (SC88) at Soul Scrappers.  You can see my challenge here.

The sketch I have chosen is by Page Maps:

And here's my layout titled, "Weekend Warriors."
My sister and I having a blast as always!

Paper: DCWV, Perfect Pearls Mist, Tattered Angels Mist, Washi Tape, Paper Studio Flowers, Twine, Paper Punches

Journaling reads:
"No matter what we were doing or where our next adventure was, one thing is for sure, we always had FUN!"

I used a border punch along each edge of the pp and misted the background papers.

I twisted twine along the left and added tiny flowers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
And I hope you will visit Soul Scrappers!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment