Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Eagle Scout

Hey!

Beautiful day out there today!  Even had the windows open for a bit!  Ahhhhh... fresh air!  
I'm ready for Spring!  :)

This layout was created for the Using Up Stash Challenge (UUS15) at Soul Scrappers.  You have until March 25th to submit your entry!  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to:

- Use photos over 1 year old
- Use lots of photos
- Include the date taken
- Create a 1-page layout

So... with all that in mind, this is what I created, titled appropriately, "Eagle Scout."
My son's Eagle Scout Ceremony from May 2010.  I used 8 photos.  Probably could have used more photos.. but this is what I went with.

Papers: Paper Studio, DCWV, Twine, Stickers.
Sketch: Page Maps

Pretty simple layout.  Didn't get too carried away with embellies... because I had so many photos on here.


Stop by Soul Scrappers and check out all the awesome challenges!
I'm sure you will find something that interests you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment