Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Selfie Challenge

Hey there!

How often do you take photos of yourself?
I rarely took pics of me... until several years ago.  It's fun... not to mention all the rage!  :)

Which brings me to the next challenge at Soul Scrappers.

March 4th is International Scrapbooking Day (ISD).  
To celebrate, Soul Scrappers is having several fun challenges!  Be sure to stop by and check them out!
You can see ALL the Current Challenges here.

And... the Selfie Challenge (ISDSELFIE) can be seen here.

This is my selfie layout titled, "She believed she could, so she did."
Since this was taken on a beautiful summer day... I wanted to use a lot of summer colors.

Paper is Studio Calico, Washi Tape, Prima Flowers, Pearls, Stick Pins, Die Cuts, Butterfly Punch, Twine.
Sketch: Page Maps

The right side of my page.  The paper flower/leaves were cut from pp.  I folded the paper arrow and tucked it under the pp and tied twine around it.  The "July" in the upper right was cut from pp also.

These cute little cameras is washi tape!  Love this!
The doily was cut from pp also.

All the words I circled along the bottom describe "some" of me.  :)


A closer look at the double layered flower with stick pins in it.

Love this quote... and used it for my page title.


Be sure to stop by Soul Scrappers and check out all the challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment