Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hello New Life

Good morning!

It may be a dreary day where I am... but with the warmer weather and some wind... the snow is gonna melt!  Oh yeah!  :)

Here's a layout that gets me really hankering for Spring!  I entered it at Soul Scrappers for their Cooking Up Creations Challenge (CUCC40).  You can see all the info here.

Planting seeds and watching the new growth!  Then I can hardly wait to plant them outside!
The photo is some of the seedlings I planted a couple years ago.
Used a variety of bright, springy pp.

From the list provided I used: Flowers, PP, Butterflies and Border Punch.

Paper: DCWV, Twine, 3D Embellies, Butterflies, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Gems, Stickers, Banner Punch, Border Punch.
Sketch: Page Maps

The twine was twisted and curled up to the 3D butterfly embellie.

A bow was tied on each end of the banner. 


My flower cluster using gems and dew drops for their centers.

 
A closer look at the page title and cute little butterfly stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment