Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Project 12

Hello,

Since I didn't complete my album last year... I decided to give it another shot this year.

What am I talking about?  Well, at Turtle Soup, they have a Project 12 Challenge each month.  Only once a month, create a 2-page layout from the sketch that is provided.  At the end of 12 months, you have an awesome album.

First, I had to complete a Cover Page.  Here it is:
Nothing fancy.  Just a "start off" page I guess.

I used a variety of flowers...chipboard and 3D.

Swirl stickers were added under the clusters.

And I added random words that describe me and life... such as, Happy, Explore, Moments, Because, Smile, Strength, Laughter, Joy, Hit the Road, etc.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment