Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Heart

Hello!

So excited to finally be able to create again!

Lots of remodeling going on in my house... and that has taken up most of my time.
But I did manage to complete thank you cards for my nieces' graduation.  Wow!  What a load of cards!  So glad to have those finished!  :)

This layout was created for the Song/Lyric Challenge (SLC44) at Soul Scrappers.  You can see all the info for the challenge here.

"My Heart"
My daughter and grandson, celebrating our own Christmas in February (since I had been away for the "real" Christmas).
We still enjoyed a great time together!  :)

I chose the words, "My Heart" from the lyrics provided.  The song is titled, "Words" by F.R. David.

Paper: DCWV, Circle Punch, 3D Embellies, Stickers.
Sketch: Page Maps

3D embellie was added on one of the circles.

Just under the photo I added the page title, with a few stickers beside it.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)  



1 comment: