Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Welcome Maryland

Hello there,

FYI:  I am sooooo ready for Spring!  :)

Here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their International Scrapbooking Day Sketch Challenge (ISDSketch).
You can see the challenge here.

A random photo of Zoe and I while waiting for my boy to meet us in the parking lot.

Here's the sketch:
The Twist:  Handwritten title and eclectic papers/embellies. 

My handwritten title.
I added a rub on strip underneath it.

More rub ons beside the photo.

The background paper was created using various paints then misting with water.
I also added a small rub on heart in the upper right of the photo.

The smaller papers were created using different alcohol inks and stenciling.

A closer look.

More rub on butterflies.

Another look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment