Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, March 6, 2015

Cousins

Hello!

One more post for tonight!  Then it's off to sleep for me!

This layout was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their ABC3/Twist Challenge (ABC3).  You can see all the info here.  You have until March 31 to submit your entry!  Why not play along?

My two nieces and grandson having the time of their lives sliding at night!  :)

Cork Paper: DCWV, Other pp: Paper Studio, Studio Calico, Embossing Folder, Wood Word, Stickers.
Sketch: Page Maps

The challenge was to use "cork" on your layout as well as use the letter "C" in your title.

I searched and searched for my cork embellies... until I realized that I had two packs of cork papers!  Oh my!  Lots of cork was used on this layout!  How cool is that?!

The star was embossed and adhered with pop dots for some dimension.  The letters are silver stickers.

I used darker pp adhered to the back of the wood word so it would show better.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment