Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Shine

Hello everyone!

Here's the layout that I recently completed.
This was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Lift Challenge (LIFT23).  You can see the challenge here and you have until Mar 13 to add your creation into the SS Gallery.

And here's my take on the lift.  My layout is titled, "Shine."
Here I am during one of our bike rides at the park in Nebraska.  The trails were absolutely wonderful... and flat... so you can ride for miles and miles!  This day I think we rode 18 miles!  :)

Paper: Studio Calico, Various Mists, Doilies, Prima Flowers & Bling, Home made gems (flower centers), Stickers.


Here's the layout to Lift:
Fun lift!  I liked the way the photo was cut on each side and the clusters!  :)

Now here's a closer look at my layout:
So fun to finally use the flowers and bling from my never ending stash!  :)
Each of the doilies were misted a different shade.


Another flower cluster.

Trying to get a better photo of the glitter mist.


A closer look at the clusters...

And this clear sticker (on the cut portion of my photo) pretty much sums me up:  "Original and one of a kind."


Also...
Have to share...
How much fun I had these past two days on the snowmobile trails!  
Here's a little taste of all the beauty that surrounded us today:


Wow... what a difference looking at the photos above with all that snow... and then on the bike trail in the beautiful sunny weather!

Thanks so much for stopping by... and please stop by Soul Scrappers and check out all the fun challenges!  





1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for the one with the sunny weather! :) LOVE your page!! Gorgeous mix of papers (especially the bike one, which you don't even realize at first). Fits in with the pretty layout and those flower clusters!!

    ReplyDelete