Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Beautiful

Hi everyone!

We are almost in April and it's snowing like it was the beginning of winter!  Ugh!
I'm so ready for summer... the sun, warm weather and weekends with no rain!
Guess I have to wait another month or more before that reality happens.

In the meantime, here's a challenge that I'm hosting at Soul Scrappers.  It's the One Word Challenge and it runs for a month, so you have plenty of time to join in.  Head on over to Soul Scrappers to check it out.

The word I've chosen is:

BEAUTY
or similar words, such as "beauties" or "beautiful."

All you have to do is create a layout, card or other project based on the above word.  What do you think of when you see or hear the word beautiful or beauty? 
And, you don't have to use the actual word on your project, but you can, of course.  Just create what you interpret with the word.

Here's what I created using the word "Beautiful" as my page title.
This is my niece (in the middle), with her friend and myself, in Florida last summer.  We were heading out to South Beach.  Absolutely love the weather... and the beach!!

A cluster of flowers with pearl centers.  Tiny rub on words surround them.

Another cluster of flowers on the left of my photo.  I decided to keep the flowers their original color and concentrate on misting the background for added color.

A closer look at my misted background and page title which is across the top of the photo.

Rub on words were scattered around the flowers to emphasize the word meaning of the word beautiful.


Lots of different pp layers with another rub on above the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my layout.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment