Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ICE!

Hi there!

Brrrrrr!  It's freezing out!  
After a couple days of beautiful weather, this cold is too much!
Will Spring ever get here?

Anyhow, I have a layout to share that was created for Soul Scrappers and their Lift Challenge.  I love lift challenges... they take the "thinking" out of layouts... all you have to do is choose the papers!

My layout is titled, "ICE!"
I took these photos a couple years ago after an ice storm.  I was amazed at how it all looked up close.  And yes, these were taken with my phone!  :)

I added some arrows pointing towards the subtitle.

Words were added here and there to emphasize the photos.


Found these glittery chipboard letters in my stash... the perfect color!  :)

Ribbon was layered on the tag, stapled with twine tied in a bow around it.


The stick pins are my creations.

The stick pins were tucked behind the wide ribbon.

And now...

Here's the layout to LIFT titled, "Singapore" by Melissa Kennedy
LIFT 46 -Singapore by Melissa Kennedy


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page!! cool design and love the pics!! That's a lot of ice!

    ReplyDelete