Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Paris

Hello all!  The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day!
Already we are into April!  Time flies!

I have a layout to share doing something a little different and getting a little messy!
This was created for Soul Scrappers.  The NEW challenge is called "Double Delight" (double page sketches).  It runs until March 30th.  You can see all the info here.

If you are not a member of Soul Scrappers, it's really easy to join and it's FREE.  Then you have access to tons of inspiration and creative ideas!

Now, here is my double layout titled, "Paris"

Left side...

Right side...

This is the sketch:


The whole background was white washed using watered down Gesso.
While the upper portion was still wet, I sprinkled clear embossing powder over it and used my heat gun.

A couple butterflies were punched using black glittery cardstock.

Tags were misted and rub ons added randomly.  Velveteen ribbon was stapled to the top of each tag.

Misting with stencils were used randomly.

Three layers of lace goes across the top of the page, which were also misted and stenciled.
Sequins were also added.

A rub on I found in my stash... perfect for below one of the photos.

A strip of lace was placed over the top of the scallop border.
I love that I was able to find 3D embellies to match my photos!!

The Eiffel Tower 3D embellie with a little bling!


A closer look at the background.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope my layout inspired you.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment