Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Escape to Nature

Hello everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  :)

Guess what?  Soul Scrappers has another awesome challenge that just went live today and will run until April 18th.  Example photos are posted at the challenge site to inspire you, along with a couple of quotes... or you can choose your own.  You can see all the info here.

It's called Escape to Nature, challenging you to scrap those outdoor photos!  I know I have lots of them to scrap.

For this one, the theme is "Trails or Walking Paths."

Here is the layout I've created titled, "Loveliness."
This is the path we walked along in Paris, close to where we were staying.  It was so beautiful and peaceful here... we took our time checking it all out and enjoying the views.

The two left flowers I created... then misted them and added some color on the edges.

I forget about this banner punch that gets lost in my stash.  Thought it was perfect for my page.

Bling and flowers cluster in the upper right of my photo... with the page title below that.

A closer look.

This is the quote I chose.

A couple butterflies adds dimension.
 
A closer look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page!! LOVE the black and white with the yellow!!

    ReplyDelete