Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Live Like This Forever

Hello everyone!

A beautiful day to you all!  It's the weekend!  Hope you're all enjoying it.

Another layout to share with you created for Soul Scrappers.  The challenge is the Song and Lyric Challenge.  The challenge runs until Apr 24th.  A song is chosen with the lyrics uploaded and all you have to do is choose words, paragraphs, page title, etc. from the lyrics for your page title.
You can see all the info here

My layout is titled, "Live Like This Forever" using words from the lyrics provided.
Here I am standing in front of the Miami Beach sign.  The weather was gorgeous there... and I didn't want to leave!

The sub title is to the left of my photo.
This cluster above the title is cheesecloth, paper leaves, flowers and wood shapes.
Everything was brushed with a metallic pastel watercolors, which gave it all a wonderful shimmer.

Wood diamond shapes are above the photo.  Lots of Gesso and mists were used.
A tag was tucked behind the photo with a tiny strip of trim through the top of it.

The lines were created using cardstock dipped in Gesso.
I used Gesso watered down for the background before doing anything else.  It was colored by spraying mists on it.

Another cluster of flowers below the photo with some wooden shapes tucked here and there.

A closer look.
Flower trim was added below the flower cluster.

And another flower cluster beside the photo with a quote saying, "This is me."
Cheesecloth was added behind the flowers and a wooden heart was colored with watercolors above it.

More decorative trim is above my page title.  




And finally a few more close ups above.

Thanks so much for stopping by... and I hope you enjoyed my layout!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment