Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Delight in Every Moment

Hello!

I've gotten behind in posts... so I have a few to post... whenever I remember...

This layout was created for Soul Scrappers.  It's a new challenge called "Escape to Nature" (E2N2).
You can see all the info here.  Pop on in and check it out.  
You have until March 18 to add your layout in our gallery.

The theme is chosen, photo examples and possibly quotes to use (or choose your own).

The theme is WATERFALLS.
Inspiration photos are added as well as quotes.

This is what I created titled, "Delight in Every Moment."
(I forgot to add a quote... oh well)
This is my SIL and I at the "Theater of The Sea" in Miami, Florida.  What a totally fun place to walk around and see the various shows.  Great time!

Love these cute flowers.
The two stick pins were created by myself... playing around with beads.  :)


Arrows pointing towards the photo in the center.

Love this page title.  Perferct.

Another super cute flower with tiny white iridescent flowers surrounding it. 


A closer look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment