Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, March 13, 2017

Escape to Nature Challenge

Hi!

This challenge is also at Soul Scrappers.  It's a new challenge called, "Escape to Nature."
A different theme is chosen each month regarding the outdoors/nature, etc.  

The theme for this month is WATERFALLS.

Example photos are given to inspire you.  And also choose a quote suggested or choose one of your own.

Then get crafting!  

You can see all the info here.  Stop by and check it out... and all the other challenges too!

This is the layout I created titled, "Delight in Every Moment."
This is my SIL and I in front of the entrance of "Theater of The Sea" park with a waterfall behind us.  This park was so cool with a variety of live shows with dolphins, parrots and really cool, artistic gardens to walk through.

I'm loving making my own stick pins with a variety of beads.  So fun to use on my pages.

Some arrows pointing towards and leading your eye towards the photo at the center of the page.

Love this page title!  :)

 
Here's a closer look at the stick pins.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope I inspired you to get crafting!
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment