Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, March 13, 2017

Random Word Challenge

Hello again,

Soul Scrappers has another awesome challenge for you!

It's called the Random Word Challenge.  A specific letter is chosen with a list of words beginning with that letter.  You have several to choose from, so creating your project is easier.  You can see all the info here.

The letter is "A"

And the list of words beginning with "A" are:

1. Anniversary
2. Adventure
3. Awesome
4. Amazing
5. Angel
6. Awkward
7. American


I chose the word "Awesome" which also serves as my page title.
My favorite place to be:  Miami South Beach
Just look at that beautiful view!  What more could you ask for?
Beautiful blue skies, and beautiful blue water to match, and check out the skyline... all the sand, and I especially loved the awesome weather!

A cluster of flowers at the bottom of my page.

These foam letters are so cool!  I added some bling underneath to emphasize the title with tiny flowers above and below it. 

A closer look at the strip of bling along the bottom and across the page.  Wish I had more of these!  They're gorgeous in real life!

Another cluster of flowers with brads and bling.
 
A closer look at the title.

Hope you enjoyed!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment