Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, March 13, 2017

Tic Tac Toe anyone??

Hello!

Remember the Tic Tac Toe game?  Wasn't it fun!

Well, this challenge at Soul Scrappers will no doubt be as fun!

A TTT board is provided with crafty words to challenge you to create outside the box.
All you have to do is choose a row (as in TTT) and get crafty!
You can see the challenge in it's entirety here.

This layout titled, "Breathe Deeply, Live Richly" was created choosing the row: Polka Dot Paper, Green, Two Pattern Papers.
This is my boy standing there admiring the views at the top of a mountain we climbed.
I love taking photos unaware of him.  They are the most natural looking pics.... and it's probably the only time I don't get a goofy face from him!

Here's the TTT board:


I added a little scrunching of the papers for dimension and added the word, "moments."
The edges of the photo were scraped using scissors.

The sub title was added using random words from a clear sticker sheet in my stash.
Washi tape goes across the center.

Two strips of washi tape were used on the left side of the page, just under the page title.

Love this title.... which I think fits so perfectly with the photo.

Misting using stencils.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my layout.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment