Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Good Times

Hello!
Me again with another project created for Soul Scrappers.
It's a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  How fun is that, right?

With such a variety to choose from on the board, you can have so much fun!
Choose a row, a couple rows or the whole board to create your project!

My layout is called "Good Times."
It's a phrase that my SIL uses often!  :)
I had so much fun with this layout... adding all sorts of layers and embellies tucked here and there until I was satisfied with the final touches.  Love how it turned out!

This is my SIL and I in front of the Hard Rock Cafe.  We were taking a break from sight seeing and shopping... and now it was time to EAT!

Before I go further, this is the TTT board:

I chose the row: Layering, Butterflies, Wood.

The background was misted, just through the center of my page.
I used a bit of stenciling with Gesso randomly.

Various tags and embellies were used here and there.

The wood embellies are tucked under the flowers (hexagons) on the upper left of this photo and on the far right (banners).  They were brushed with metallic watercolors.  The two larger flowers are my creations.  The pp hexagons were cut from pp.

A bird die cut is on the upper left of the photo.
Lots of layers peeking out from behind the photo.

A sticker was added in the lower right of the page.

One butterfly in the upper right of the photo.
This shows the other side of the loop of flowers below the photo.
All the flowers were brushed with metallic watercolors and bling was tucked throughout.


Here, you get a better look at the wood banners tucked under the flowers.

Another embellie new to my stash that fit perfectly on my page.
And you can see parts of the wood hexagons.

Here's the other butterfly on the upper left of my page.

A few close ups for you.





I hope you enjoyed my layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment