Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, April 3, 2017

Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  They go by way to fast these days!

I have a layout to share, created for Soul Scrappers.
It's a Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting.  I provide the sketch, you create your layout... easy as that.
And, a prize will be awarded to one lucky winner at the end of the challenge.  Deadline for entries into our Gallery ends May 3rd, so you have LOTS of time to get those wheels turning and have fun creating.  You can see all the info for my challenge here.

Who doesn't love sketches?  They take the thinking out of so much.... so you have more time to CREATE!  It's a win/win!  :)

This was a very fun layout to create, using lots of squares and embellies scattered everywhere.
This is my SIL and I at the Miami Mall.  And it was an awesome hot day... totally loved it!

This is the sketch:
Let your imagination run wild with this sketch!  
Here are a few ideas I thought of that you could use:
Instead of pp squares... use fabric, burlap or plain papers you could emboss.  How about trying some mixed media with this sketch?  You could add stitching with your machine or faux stitching.  And the thin strips could be ribbon or lace.

Here are a few close ups of my layout... 
The die cuts were fussy cut from the pp.  Aren't they cute?



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope my layout inspired you.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment