Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, January 9, 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello everyone!

(Gosh, it's cold out here!!)

Do you like Tic Tac Toe?  Well, here's a fun game that will hopefully inspire you to create a layout.
Simply choose a row of 3 and craft away!  Up, down, diagonally... easy as that.
Stop on over at Soul Scrappers and check out the full challenge as well as all the other fun challenges!  Hope to see you there!  :)

For my layout, I chose the row: White Cardstock, Torn Paper, Snowflakes.
Titled, "Merry Christmas," here's what I created:
My niece and I a few years ago having fun with our Santa hats on!

Here's the TTT board:

Flowers and snowflakes in the bottom corner of the photo.




There wasn't much to add with this beautiful pp, which already has a border, page title and cute tree.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment