Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Crafty Christmas 2016 Layout

Hello!

This past Christmas was a very good one for many reasons.  The first being that I got into the crafty mode!  I just felt like making whatever I could to decorate as much as I could in my house.
And it was FUN!
I have to admit that I found a plethora of ideas on Pinterest!  What a fabulous place to get inspiration!

The second being... of course... all the wonderful gifts I received.
And taking pics of everyone opening their presents.
And, the best, is all of us being able to spend Christmas together!  xoxo

So, after soaking up all the ideas... I started creating and crafting.

This layout shows several photos of only some of my creations.
It's titled, "Sparkle and Shine."
I think I had just as much creating this layout too!  :)

Sit back, relax, and I hope you enjoy the close ups..
This card tree was so fun!  Randy did do the cutting and attaching the boards, but I adhered the clothespins on the boards.  :)  
This is an awesome way to showcase all the cards you receive at Christmastime.

I wrapped the smaller kitchen cabinet doors with wide red ribbon and attached a huge bow on them.

You can just see a portion of my table decorations on the right.
On the left is a bottle I decorated with twine, flowers and ribbon.
 

I also had fun making these cone trees as well as decorating them.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment