Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lift Challenge

Hi all!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
This is my weekend to "catch up" and it's exhausting!  One day down... and still another to go.  Then hopefully I will be all caught up on my own "to do" list.

Here's a challenge at Soul Scrappers where you "lift" a layout that's posted for that particular challenge.  Warning: It's kinda addicting!
Let's face it, scraplifting is fun!

If you want to see all the challenges at Soul Scrappers, head on over to check them out.
It's easy to sign up and become a member.  Then you get to see all the inspiration in our gallery too!

Here's the layout I created titled, "10.15.16"
All excited to climb a mountain last fall.  Full of smiles.  :)

Here's the layout to "lift" titled, "5.6.13"
Simply lift anything you would like to create your layout, whether it's the large arrow, journaling block, three photos, etc.  Just have fun with it.

 And now for a few close ups of my layout.
I hand cut the large arrow.  Took me a couple tries to get it the way I wanted.

I actually love the unique title for a page.  It's so different and pretty cool too!  :)

I added a few things in the upper right plus a rub on that says, "Smile."

In the lower right a banner and another rub on.

And in the lower left, more banners, stickers and a final rub on.

So..... Are you interested in checking out Soul Scrappers yet?
Go on... it will be fun!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment