Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Escape to Nature

Hello everyone!!

Dreaming and wishing for warmer weather... and no more snow!  Sadly, it will be several more months before my wish comes true.  :(

Anyhow.... I have a layout to share, created for Soul Scrappers.  

By the way, Soul Scrappers is a fabulous place to visit, join, and enjoy all the challenges.  There is a wide variety sure to entice anyone to play along with us and upload your creations into our Gallery!

This NEW challenge is called "Escape to Nature" (E2N1).
Can you guess what this is about?
You guessed it... 
It's about scrapping those photos that deal with nature and the great outdoors.
Who doesn't have photos of the beautiful scenery of nature?

Photos of flowers, leaves, snow, rain, mountains, trees, wide open fields, narrow wooded paths, rainbows, clouds, rocks, gardens... and the list goes on and on.

Head on over to Soul Scrappers and check it out!  And while you're there, take a look at all the other "fabulous" challenges!  :)

Here's the layout I created titled, "Fabulous"
This photo was taken in my SIL's backyard in Florida.  This was a huge tree with beautiful blossoms filling it with color!  Loved it!

I used sheer, light colored flowers around the photo and added a bit more color with the pastel pearls.

The quote I chose for my layout.



Different colored sheer flowers were used, light purple, green, pink and blue.
 
Love these pastel gems.

A closer look.  These flowers are so pretty IRL.  :)

Hope you enjoyed my layout.

Till next time,

1 comment: