Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today

Hello everyone!

I've neglected my blog for awhile!  Been busy on this roller coaster ride called life!  Ugh!
Every day something different... and something new to contend with!  
All I can say is, "ENOUGH ALREADY!"

Because of all this I haven't felt much like crafting.  I'm hoping this will change soon!

Before my roller coaster ride, I did complete this layout which was used as the example for my MAY Challenge(MayLibby) at Sketches 4 All.  You can see all the info here.

The challenge I decided on this month is using wood or veneer on your project.

Here's my layout titled, "Today" based on an amazing sketch by Brenda Ragsdale:
My son, fiddling around with his new camera.  I tried to sneak up on him and take a photo... and when he saw me he aimed his camera at me instead!  So funny!

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
SU Border Punch
Distressing
Circle Punch
Wood Embellie: Studio Calico
Brads: Prima
Pop Dots
Twine
Sentiment Wood Banner: Basic Grey
Stencil
Mist

Pretty crude circle!  I must have been jamming to a favorite song while I was cutting it!  :)
Twine was wrapped around the page title and knotted. 
Love these cute brads... and I was equally happy that they were all the same size!

The background was misted with a grunge chevron stencil.  
Various shapes were layered in the lower right and more brads were added.

The photo was adhered with pop dots for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment