Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bloom

Hi there!
It's been awhile!
I'm in one of those scrappy slumps... Ugh!

I did manage to complete this layout for the Turtle Soup Thursday Scraplift (5/1) Challenge.  It was on my desk for a week before I finally managed to finish it!

This is the layout to scraplift:
March mini crop - recipe (Just Adorable)


And here's my "Bloom" layout:
My beautiful daughter...

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Ribbon
Flowers
Wood Flower: Kaiser Craft
Glitter Flower Brads: Pebbles Inc.
Die Cut Quote: Paper Pizazz
Sticker Bracket: We R Memory Keepers
Nestabilities Die
Satin Rosette & Gem: Home Made

A sticker bracket was added on the right side of the quote and a cute flower brad just above the page title.

A variety of flowers are clustered below the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Love your layout that you created based on the top one. your daughter is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete