Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You Are 2 Cute

Hello!

Here's a fun challenge... to use up those alphas in your stash!
Yup... I made a small dent in my stash... just a small dent!  :)

You can see all the info at Soul Scrappers.  The challenge is Using Up Stash (UUS17).  Be sure to stop by and check it out.

"You Are 2 Cute"
My niece being silly with a watermelon rind!  She's so cute!  :)

Paper: Pebbles, Chipboard Alphas, Mists, Flowers, Letters, Ribbon, Doilies, Bling.
Sketch: Page Maps

Once all the letters were adhered at an angle, I sprayed several mists over them.

A doily is hidden under the flowers.  Home made glitter gems are in the flower centers.


More alpha letters from my stash for the page title.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout!! LOVE what you did with the letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Libby. That photo is just too cute! Thanks for taking my challenge!

    ReplyDelete