Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, May 1, 2015

Extra-Ordinary

Hi there!

Finally... It's a nice enough day to go for a walk!  I have been severely deprived of all that fresh air!!

My next layout features the amazing sky at my sister's, right outside her door.
I have never seen anything quite like it!  Always amazed me to see all those colors!

It was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their ABC Challenge (ABC5).  Be sure to stop by and check it out!  :)

"Extra-Ordinary"

Paper: Dena Designs, Gesso, Mists, Stencils, Prima Flowers, Circle Punch, Glitter letters, Ribbon, Stars, Buttons, Enamel Dots.
Sketch: Page Maps

I used Gesso with stencils in the upper right of my layout.  A variety of embellies above the title... Flower, enamel dot, button circle and star.


 
Gesso was brushed along the edges of the inner layer of cardstock.

All the flowers were misted.  The branch is from a bunch of flowers.  I knew I saved those for a reason!  :)
A couple stars were tucked behind the flowers also.

These three enamel dots were home made and placed in the lower right.

The cardstock behind the photo was misted with several mists.
Various stencils were also used.

The left side of my page.

A closer look at the flowers.

 
A light yellow ribbon goes along the upper edge of the border punch.  The flower was misted.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :) 



1 comment:

  1. so pretty, both the sunset and the LO! love your use of real twigs!

    ReplyDelete