Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Zoo

Hi there!

Beautiful day out there!  My 3 mile walk was amazing!
Worse part... icing my shins!  Ouch!

Here's a fun layout that was created for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge (TTT4) at Soul Scrappers.  You can see all the info here.

"The Zoo"
This is me... standing in front of the Desert Dome at the Omaha Zoo in Nebraska (Nov 2014).  Even though you don't see all sorts of wild animals behind me... or anywhere in the background actually... yes... this is a Zoo!  The most amazing zoo ever!

Paper: DCWV, Misting, Stickers.
Page Maps Sketch

The Tic Tac Toe Board
Just choose your 3-in-a-row and create your project!  It's that easy!

I chose the center up and down row:  Adventure, Circles, 2 Word Title.


A little misting (which took forever to dry)!  Yes... I'm very impatient!  :)

A strip of stickers was added on the orange pp.

Love this quote!  Beside it I added a "Road Trip" circle sticker.

Another strip of arrows were placed below the page title.

Very appropriate sticker... "Look at this!"  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment