Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, February 13, 2015

Photogenic

Hi there!

Here's a fun layout I completed last night for the Soul Scrappers Sketch Challenge (SC87). You can see the challenge here.

The sketch by Shazza:

And here's my layout titled "Photogenic"
My sister's cat, Bear.  He was so fun to take pics of.  My sister teased me all the time about taking more pics of their cats than anything else!  :)

Paper: American Crafts, Twine, Sizzix Swirl, Circle punch, Die cuts. 

The title was added along the bottom rather than in the corner.  I kinda liked the star and camera in the lower left of the paper.

I clustered die cuts on one of the circles.


A closer look at the swirls that I tucked under the photo and banners.

Please join us in all the awesome challenges at Soul Scrappers!
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment