Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, February 3, 2017

Hello Weekend!!!

Hello everyone!

Happy Weekend to you all!

I was SO excited to have Friday off!  I got so much done!  Woo hoo!
And now I can enjoy the weekend!  :)

But first, I have a layout to share from the Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting at Soul Scrappers.  This is my "regular" challenge with a different sketch each month.
Simply create your layout based on the sketch below.  Easy peasy!  Then add your project in the Gallery so everyone can admire it!  :)

This is a fun sketch... originally a digital freebie layout, which can also easily be a traditional layout too.

Before we get to the sketch, this is my layout titled, "Summer Lovin'"
Yup.... this is me!  My niece surprised me by asking the lifeguard if I could get on his 4-wheeler so she could get a picture of me.  She didn't think I would do it.... but I surprised her! 
It was the most beautiful day at Miami Beach!  I LOVED it!!!


The ribbon was curled and twisted into place where I wanted it.

So appropriate!  :)

Another sub title.

A cluster of flowers in the lower left of the photo, with gems in their centers.

More sub title words, a tag tucked behind the photo and a stick pin was also tucked behind the pp.

Flowers and gems curve beside the photo with the page title tucked behind them.

A closer look.

And here's a better photo of the stick pin.... my new love!



 And finally, here's the sketch.  
From: Quality DigiScrap Freebies: Template freebie from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
This is such a fun sketch!


So... head on over to Soul Scrappers, sign up and check out the rest of my challenge and all the other great challenges too!  And I almost forgot to mention the prize I will be offering to one lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment