Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Soul Scrappers

Hello!

So glad you stopped by!

I have another challenge to tell you about at Soul Scrappers.  It's called Tic Tac Toe.  Simply choose a row and create your layout or card.  It's that easy.  Then add your creation at the Soul Scrappers Gallery using the tag TTT22, before the deadline Jan 8th.

Here's the TTT board:


This is my layout titled, "Sweet Memories."
I chose the row: Clock, White Background, Rhinestones or Gems.
This is my daughter and I a couple holidays ago.

I used a bronze mist to match some of the pp.  Tiny swirls of bling were tucked under one of the flowers.

The clock was tucked behind one of the flowers.



This awesome bling fills the space beside the photo with a flower on top.

A closer look.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment