Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, December 19, 2019

John Cena

Hello all!

Here's a layout for the GRAB 5 challenge at Soul Scrappers.

Grab 5 from your stash... the older the better.... and create your project.
You can see all the Grab 5 info here.

I decided on a layout.

This is my old stash of supplies I plan on using.
Found this denim cloth in my stash... along with random black ribbon and twine. There's several die cuts added too.  Once I start completing my layout I will choose which die cuts to use.


And here's the completed layout titled, "Champion"
Oh yeah!  This is John Cena!  Standing this close to him... yeah... nice!  
Went to the WAX MUSEUM in Tennessee this past summer.
What a fun time!  Some of them looked so real it was kinda creepy.  And challenging to have a photo taken with them without touching any of them!  The props were a riot too... and invited you to play along and get photos!  Memorable trip!

I added a black bow on the striped heart.  I used two of the die cuts on it.  The gold sticker die cut says, "Life is beautiful."  Haha

Twine was left loosely under the photo and behind the die cuts.  The camera has two tiny hearts on it and along the side I wrote "Wax Museum 2018."

The denim fabric is behind the photo and die cuts.  Had to add this die cut saying, "What up?"

The "OMG" tucked behind the photo pretty much sums it up!  :)


I chose gold lettering for the page title along the bottom.

New challenges are coming up on Soul Scrappers.  Stop by and check it out.

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment