Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, November 18, 2019

Funny or Humorous Christmas Card

Hello,

Today, I have to share the next challenge at Soul Scrappers for the "12 Days of Christmas" card challenges.

We're on the 7th challenge already!
Time is flying by... and before you know it, the Christmas season will be upon us.

Here's the next challenge...

Create a 

FUNNY or HUMOROUS 

Christmas card.

You can see all the info here.

Our lovely Design Team and Admin. member Shazza, created these fun example cards for her challenge:




I thought this would be an "easy" card for me to complete, but I actually had a hard time trying to figure out what kind of "funny" I wanted on my Christmas card.

I ended up creating this one:


Stop by Soul Scrappers and check out all the FUN Christmas card challenges!

You won't be disappointed!

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment